donate a vehicle
Donate your car to Habitat for Humanity and help support our local homeownership programs in the South Shore, Massachusetts.
We turn your car donation into cash that supports Habitat for Humanityâ€™s affordable homeownership programs. The process is quick and easy by starting your donation online, or by calling our hotline. Towing is free!
We accept all kinds of vehicles, including cars, trucks, RVâ€™s, vans, SUVâ€™s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Your donation may also be tax deductible.
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
- All net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will support Habitat for Humanity and help local families here in our communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- Itâ€™s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car in MA?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Massachusetts?
- The State for Massachusetts will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.